7/02/2016

Rainy Day





It's only once in a while that I have an enjoyment in days filled with the pattering of rain against windows and cloudy gray skies. Today was one of those days, and today the rain, along with the balmy weather, brought a sense of calm as well as a sky that infused the windows with the softest of afternoon light. It was almost suggestive of curling up with a book, and I did just that. Rainy days have their own charms, don't they?
~~

And...finally, I have begun to blog, on a clean new page. I hope you will pardon my abrupt entrance; I plan on writing a (slightly more) formal introduction soon. As for now, this shall have to do... ♪


6 comments:

  1. I love your design! I really hope you find enjoyment in this blog, and to help you out I'm giving you a little follow <3 Good luck with the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...that is so sweet of you.

      Delete
  2. Ohmygoodness, your blog is gorgeous! I can't believe i haven't found it until now; you definitely have yourself a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is stunning <3 just from this post, I can tell I'm going to love it. I'll definitely be following.
    Ooh! Rainy days! They're the best - something about listening to the steady rhythm of rain hitting tree leaves and cement is really therapeutic. There was a thunderstorm outside my window last night, and I stayed up for a while watching it.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I love how you described rain. And yes, thunderstorms can be quite enthralling.

    ReplyDelete