8/18/2016

Thoughts vol 1.




I've disappeared for a while. At first I thought to lock away this little blog and forget it, but I couldn't stay away for long...In the meantime, I have been playing around with watercolors, beginning my mornings with a cup of tea, and thinking---
about ideas and characters and completely random dreams
(The sort conjured at night when fantasy bursts its seams)
and how short a summer I've left.
Would it not be a theft
To let time do away as it pleases?








The rhyme was a rather impromptu decision, yet it came out nicely!
To finish, here is a garland composed of watercolor leaves (they make wonderful decorations) and other small watercolor pieces. ♪
x

10 comments:

  1. that garland is so cute. I love quiet mornings filled with art, there's nothing like them.
    and can I just give a hearty yes to the first part of this post?
    I tried to stop blogging a few times in the almost three years that I have.
    but it's a form of expression that I just can't find anywhere else, and social media just can't cut it.
    so here's to more.
    keep it comin' :)

    Randy Abby
    WAKE ME UP Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Nothing else seems to satisfy the joy of writing long posts complete with pictures.
      THANK YOU! xx

      Delete
  2. ohmygoodness, this is perfectly darling!!! <3
    (you definitely have yourself a new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these pictures are absolutely lovely.

    Grace of golden halcyon

    ReplyDelete